donderdag 12 augustus 2010

Casa-Museu Salvador Dali

I love fashion, but I also love art. Yesterday I went to the Casa-Museu Salvador Dali in Port Lligat. I must say his house is incredible. Port Lligat is already a beautiful place with an amazing view. That combined with a house build by such a creative person as Dali makes a magnificent place. This was the third time I went there. The first time the museum wasn't open. The second time I found out that you had to make a reservation to go in the house. So now, the third time, I finally went inside. But really wow, what an amazing house! The house is divided in different areas and for each area you get 10 minutes to observe. I can tell you more, but I guess pictures say more than words.














In a shop there I found these beautiful bracelets, which I bought off-course.

1 opmerking: